For more than 100 years, Dr. Maria Montessori’s vision of creating “a peaceful world through the children” has inspired thousands of parents and educators to follow her philosophy and methodology in hopes of making the world a better place.
Through her consulting work with AMI/USA, Andrea has observed that – in addition to being child-focused – Montessori education provides fertile ground for the adult to further his own learning and self-discovery. Working with children in a school setting provides a myriad of opportunities for personal growth, including:
- the improvement of communication skills
- recognizing and understanding “triggers”
- the training of Teaching Assistants
- refining organizational skills
- issues with trust in the workplace
- social and professional networking
- recognizing strengths and values
- demeanor in the Prepared Environment
In response, Andrea has developed a coaching sub-specialty for Montessorians that incorporates their common language and experience with the more adult aspects of self-discovery and personal development. Services include individual Life Coaching, group coaching, teleseminar series, and a mentoring program for Primary Guides.